This is the easiest beer bread recipe I have ever tried, and it is SO good. Everyone in my family loves this bread. When I don't have a lot of time, this is my go-to recipe. It comes out perfect every time. The top is crispy, crunchy, and buttery, and the inside is the perfect consistency of soft with substance.
- 3 Cups - Self Rising Flour
- 1/3 Cup - Sugar
- 1 - 12oz Bottle Michelob Amberbock Dark Lager (You can substitute any beer.)
- 1 - Stick [1/2 cup] of Butter (I prefer salted butter.)
- Heat oven to 375F.
- SIFT flour and sugar together. You MUST sift the flour or your bread will be too dense and hard.
- Pour in beer.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Transfer dough into greased bread loaf pan.
- Melt 1 stick of butter. (You can use a 1/2 stick if you prefer.)
- Pour all over the top of the bread dough.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. (I leave mine in for 55.)