- 3 - Chicken Breasts (Halved)
- 8oz - Cream Cheese
- 10 to 12 - Bacon Slices
- 1 Tsp - Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp - Garlic Powder
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 1 TBSP - Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pound each chicken breast piece until approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Mix together cream cheese, butter and dry ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly on chicken breasts.
- Roll, and wrap with 1-2 slices of bacon depending on the size.
- Place on baking sheet and bake until internal temperature reads 160°-170° F. (This should take approximately 30 - 45 minutes, but make sure you check it so you don't over cook.)
- If desired, place rack higher in oven just before chicken is finished, and allow to broil for 5 minutes until bacon is crispy.
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Garlic, Bacon, and Parm + HIC Choco.Nut.Cheese.Grater Review
- Bacon Egg Cups with Cheddar, Feta, & Green Onion
- August: Frozen Month – Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Baby Bella Mushrooms
- March: Green Challenge – Zucchini, Bacon & Blue Cheese Soup Recipe
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon – Recipe