Frozen month for me has been HARD. That's why you haven't seen anything yet. But, we've decided that if it comes from your freezer at some point, you can use it. (Or goes into your freezer.) So, I dug around and found a package of bacon that needed to be used and came up with a recipe for Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Baby Bella Mushrooms. These were a HUGE hit, even with the non-mushroom eaters in the house. They make for a perfect and easy appetizer or even a party hor d'oeuvres.
- 4oz - Cream Cheese
- 9 Slices - Favorite Bacon (Approximately)
- 10oz - Whole Baby Bella Mushrooms (Stems removed)
- 1 - Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 - Shallot (Minced)
- 1/4 Tsp - Worcestershire (More to taste if you wish)
- Combine cream cheese, shallot, garlic, and Worcestershire in a blender.
- Pipe (or spoon) cream cheese mix into caps of the baby bella mushrooms.
- Wrap each stuffed mushroom in 3/4 to 1 whole slice of bacon. (Depends on the size of your mushroom caps.)
- Bake on a baking sheet for 15-25 minutes at 350ºF. (Cook until cheese is melty and bacon has a nice crisp color to it.)
- June: Fruit Challenge – Baked Egg & Avocado with Bacon
- June: Farmer’s Market Challenge – Rustic Bacon Mushroom Scalloped Red Potatoes & EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale Product Review
- Pork, Smoked Gouda & Mushroom Meat Cupcake with Bacon Loaded Mashed Potato Frosting Recipe
- March: Green Challenge – Zucchini, Bacon & Blue Cheese Soup Recipe
- Kids.Woot – Elegant Baby Baby Blanket & Toy $11.99