My mother has the BEST no bake cookie recipe. I would pick hers over every others that I've tried. They're fudge-y and gooey and just the best thing ever. Never ever hard. But, unfortunately I was a delay fish this month and didn't get to my final recipe in time to ask her what ingredients she used. (I'm pretty sure she uses semi-sweet chocolate chips.) So, I went and found what looked like a similar recipe on Food.com and decided this was good enough for my final recipe. The cookies are really yummy, but definitely not my mothers. I'll have to get that recipe at some point to share it with you. Yummm.
- 1/2 Cup - Butter
- 2 Cups - Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Milk
- 4 TBSP - Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup - Peanut Butter
- 2 Tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 3 1/2 Cups - Quick Cooking Oats
- In a medium sauce pan combine butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder. Combine over medium heat.
- Bring to a rolling boil. Allow to boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until fully melted and incorporated.
- Add in vanilla, and oats.
- On a cooling rack covered in wax paper, place large dollops of cookie mixture.
- Allow to fully cool/set.
- May: Meatless Challenge – Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Garlic Curried Shrimp
- May: Meatless Challenge – Strawberry Shortcake with Zesty Lemon Whipped Cream
- May: Meatless Challenge – Zucchini, Grape Tomato & Feta Pizza
- May: Meatless Challenge – Chocolate Oatmeal
- May: Meatless Challenge – Grilled Salmon & Asparagus with Curried Butternut Squash Sauce