I'm not usually the biggest egg fan, especially when they're just cooked plainly. (Although my husband makes a mean fried egg.) The only way I really downright LOVE an egg is when it's a deviled egg. I was browsing through one of my favorite food blogs, Leite's Culinaria and found a recipe for Curried Deviled Eggs. Oh man. I LOVE curry! After a couple of hours trying to muster up the energy to cook something I knew only I would like, I did it. I made Curried Deviled Eggs and ate them..... all.
- 6 - Large Eggs (If you make more just double or triple the recipe based on how many you're making.)
- 2 and 1/3 TBSP - Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp - Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 Tsp - Curry Powder
- 1 Tsp - White Vinegar
- Paprika & Chopped Chives for Garnish
- Hard boil, peel, and cut your eggs using your favorite method.
- Combine yolks, mayo, mustard, curry powder and vinegar and blend until smooth.
- Pipe (or spoon) yolk and curry mixture into the centers of your eggs.
- Garnish with paprika and chives.
- Pork, Smoked Gouda & Mushroom Meat Cupcake with Bacon Loaded Mashed Potato Frosting Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Crock Pot Soup Recipe
- L’eggs – Live More. Run Less! Sweepstakes
- MamaSource – Reading Eggs Interactive Children’s Reading Program 1 Year Subscription $37 + Additional 10% OFF
- L’eggs – Less than 14 Hours Left to Enter Sweepstakes