My kiddo has outgrown every last summer clothing piece I purchased for her about two months ago. I thought I was going a good size up, and turns out she surpassed that. My 2.5 year old is wearing a 5t! I just checked out jcpenney.com and found some really great prices on kids clothing. They have some shirts, shorts, skirts, and capris starting at only $4! (You'll still pay at least $2.99 at goodwill for a used piece in that size.) Plus get FREE shipping to the store with no minimum when you use code JCPSHIP or get FREE shipping to home when you spend $50 or more.
- Tanga – Titanium Rings – Starting at $6.99 + $1.99 Shipping
- Totsy – Items Starting at $2 + 10% OFF or FREE Shipping!
- FREE 8×10 Photo Canvas + Shipping or 40% Off with FREE Shipping
- Old Navy – BOGO 75% Off – In Store Only – End 9/25
- threadUP – First box of clothes is FREE + Shipping